Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'll be attending the court (again a.k.a the sequel)

Yesterday afternoon, I violated the red traffic light, paid attention to the wrong traffic light.

The policeman take my driver license and I had to go to the court fortnight, 28th August 2009. Luckily, the Tilang ( Tilang is an abbreviated form of Bukti Pelanggaran [ Proof of Violation ] ) can be used as replacement of my driver license the court.



Let's just assumed I've just given additional chance to donate money to my country. ^_^*!

3 comments:

Ramot said...

gak ngambil slip biru aja, nar?

kunderemp said...

Polisinya pura-pura tidak tahu pas kutanya.

Ramot said...

Bawa kamera kemana2 (atau HP berkamera). Saat polisinya berlagak gak tau slip biru atau bilang slip biru gak berlaku, keluarin kamera dan bilang mau poto dia sebagai bukti dia gak menjalankan tugas dengan benar. Langsung dikasih itu gue jamin. atau malah lu dibiarin pergi :D