Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dear God...

A senior told me anger was good as long as I could use them for good.

Then..
Dear God,

I'm sorry for my egoistic prayer this time. You know I'm angry today.


Dear God,
in the Eid week, when most of Muslim happy, I realized this week is inappropriate for this prayer. Then, please forgive me.


Dear God,
I know some people doing fasting in hope they'll be forgiven for their sin. Please.. DON'T FORGIVE THEM! INCLUDING MYSELF!

WE DON'T NEED YOUR FORGIVENESS
WE DON'T NEED TO BE FORGIVEN...




Instead,
please.. showed us the path..
put us in the good path..
Give us warning so we listen to you..
Make us to be more cautious than we were
Bring us back to the purpose of you creating us..

To serve you..
to be your representation..
to be a bless for humanity..



Dear God.
You know how I cry when I write this.
You know how painful the pain I feel in my heart now..
You know how loss I feel
You know how many mistake I made in the past
You know how hard I tried to be myself


Please.. give me courage..
Give me power..
Stabilize my emotion..

Please, control me
Please, don't let me do something stupid

Please...

1 comments:

Harry Sufehmi said...

Wah, kalau gak dapat maaf, berat euy :-) soale namanya manusia, walaupun sudah dibimbing langsung sama Tuhan, PASTI tetap ada salahnya.

Gak percaya? Lihat saja Nabi saw, masih tetap ada khilafnya tho, he he. (hanya saja semua sudah dimaafkan, sehingga statusnya jadi maksum)

Jadi maaf dari Rajanya para Raja itu tetap kita perlukan sepertinya :)

Untuk menstabilkan emosi, sudah ada dikasih caranya. Sholat wajib & tahajud yang khusuk, maka insyaAllah emosi kita akan bisa stabil seperti emosinya para Vulcan (di dunia Star Trek), he he :D

Just my 2 Rupiah lha