Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Concede Speech from old Maverick

My friends.. we have ..
we have come to the end of long journey

The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly

A little while ago,
I have the honor calling Senator Obama
(disappointed audience: Boo... Boo...)
to congratulate him
(disappointed audience: Boo... Boo...)

Please...!! (calm his audience)
To congratulate him
on being elected the next president that we both love



O' old maverick
I salute you..

I wish all of president candidate of my country in election next year
can be wise as you
when the moment spotlight their failure to assure more people vote for them



PS: the long version can be read in
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/04/mccain.transcript/

The Obama victory speech can be seen in
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/05/raw-data-barack-obamas-victory-speech/


Quote:

I just received a very gracious call from Senator McCain. He fought long and hard in this campaign, and hes fought even longer and harder for the country he loves. He has endured sacrifices for America that most of us cannot begin to imagine, and we are better off for the service rendered by this brave and selfless leader. I congratulate him and Governor Palin for all they have achieved, and I look forward to working with them to renew this nations promise in the months ahead.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a graceful speech by the very end, delivered by the old maverick. there are differences and such, but I have my respect for him through this speech. kudos. u_u


~bandingin di Indonesia
~'tunggu lima tahun lagi!' xP